6/10/26

GRANT KNOCHE "STRIPPED"


 De nuevo, el video de una canción de estreno se vende con un desnudo, el cantante estadounidense Grant Knoche presenta así "STRIPPED". Cuerpazo aparte, la canción también es interesante.

One again, a song premiere video sells with nudity, American singer Grant Kncohe shows himself as he is in "STRIPPED". Body apart, the song is also interesting.

LYRICS: I'm more than a silhouette I'm more than a face and a fake on the internet Got bills and a lot of debt Draw a smile cross the tape of my mouth so you're into it Got used to the whiplash Only love me when I'm high, I'm the guy, when I'm all that Play nice just to hide the fact That I hate what they say, what they say, when they say that "I love the way that you pose in the light" "I wish I was the one taking that photo" "Oh my god if I had you at night I would die" When I'm showing you my heart all you see is my chest Say you care what's underneath, cause you want me undressed I could talk all that I want, all you see are my lips Yeah you say you love me But you only love me When I'm stripped Say you love me But you only love me When I'm stripped 16 and he's 41 Saying "I'll change your life if you give me a couple months" Too young to be getting drunk But I could for the price of a bitter taste on my tongue I got my titanium armor tight To keep out all your ulterior motives Oh my god if you saw through my eyes You would cry When I'm showing you my heart all you see is my chest Say you care what's underneath, cause you want me undressed I could talk all that I want, all you see are my lips Yeah you say you love me But you only love me When I'm stripped "I love the way that you pose in the light" "I wish I was the one taking that photo" "oh my god if I had you at night I would die" When I'm showing you my heart all you see is my chest Say you care what's underneath, cause you want me undressed I could talk all that I want, all you see are my lips You say you love me But you only love me When I'm stripped Say you love me But you only love me When I'm stripped Say you love me Only love me When I'm stripped


Video "STRIPPED", Grant Knoche:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario